- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- WEMBLEY GB
Our client, an Estate Agency based in Wembley, require a Sales Negotiator.
The purpose of this role is to arrange viewings on properties for prospective buyers that result in successful sales being agreed for the business. They will also be required to spot up selling opportunities and refer to our preferred conveyancing and financial services providers. Keeping a close eye on the local market, noticing any changes and recognising opportunities such as board presence.
- Carry out and accompanying viewings with potential purchasers
- Registering applicants onto our database
- Ringing out for sale properties
- Ringing vendors with feedback and courtesy update calls, ensuring they are fully up to date
- Dedicated time set each morning ringing out available properties
- Matching out properties
- Follow up on viewings, gathering feedback
- Handling walk in enquiries
- Canvassing and door knocks when required
- Ad hoc admin Previous experience working as a Sales Negotiator is desirable as well as a full driving licence.
Excellent verbal communication skills are a must and you must be well presented and punctual at all times. Focused and driven to consistently deliver a high level of service at all times.
This vacancy is being managed by Joe Butcher at Spear Recruitment Ltd.
Spear Recruitment Ltd is an Employment Agency acting as such under the Employment Act 2008 and Employment Agencies Act 1973.
Spear Recruitment Ltd are on Facebook, can you also follow us on Twitter @spearrecltd and Instagram @spearrecruitment
Tagged as: estate agency jobs, sales negotiator jobs