- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- ENGLAND GB
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Residential Sales Negotiator to join Intercounty Estate Agents in Braintree.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 6 months EstateAgency experience and will be a highly motivated and ambitious individual who will play an active part in the continued success of the Residential Sales Team by achieving targets in all business income streams including property sales, booking valuations, financial service appointments and sign ups, conveyancing quotes and instructions.
Key responsibilities within the role include:
- Identifying and properly registering potential buyers and sellers, securing maximum quality viewings, valuations, financial services appointments, conveyancing quotes and instructions
- Meeting weekly net sales performance targets
- Understanding and demonstrating the importance of re-qualifying applicants
- Undertake accompanied viewings as and when required
- Following up viewings and securing offers
- Pro-actively canvass for new opportunities The individual should be/possess a minimum of 6 months Residential Sales experience, knowledge of relevant legislation affecting the operation of residential sales, good negotiation and influence skills, good communication and interpersonal skills with an excellent telephone manner, a valid UK driving licence and be customer focussed.
LSL are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on your background or needs, if you require any adjustments to make the recruitment process easier please let us know