- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Have you got sales progression and supervisory experience?
£25,000-40,000 basic salary
This role involves coaching and developing a team of sales progression sales agents and providing advice on difficult issues.
Sales progression manages the file progression of sales from sales agreed to completion
Your role will involve
- Hold a daily team meeting to discuss teams key activities and objectives for the day ahead
- Manage a team of staff providing motivation, focus and direction. This would also include monitoring the team to ensure company key processes are being met.
- Coach and develop the team to ensure that staff have the right levels of business/conveyancing knowledge to be able to deal with standard queries across all key areas.
- Be the technical systems expert and provide advice and expert knowledge to the team
- Provide advice on how to deal with difficult issues.
- Ensure that budgets are met
- Focus staff on delivering an effective and consistent level of service, operating to agreed processes and timescales.
- Undertake monthly staff 1:1 performance reviews to ensure calls, workloads, file chasing and general administration are meeting objectives
- Drive, implement and continually re-enforce processes and systems with an emphasis on efficiency and improvement
- Provide accurate and up to date exchange predictions for Senior management. Ensure that the system is updated via progression tabs following every sales chase. Challenge staff on all deals which are not moving forwards.
- Monitor performance against targets and service levels and takes appropriate action e.g. from improving individual performance to identifying and remove obstacles.
- Be the key daily point of contact with Conveyancing partners. Monitor service standards and escalate issues of underperformance. Ensure adequate attention is paid to caseloads and therefore pre-empting and preventing potential overloads which could affect service standards
The ideal candidate will:
- Have previous Sales Progression or Estate Agency experience and customer service experience
- Be able to work effectively managing a team
- Be motivated and enthusiastic at all times
- Display high standards of service and presentation
- Have good organisational skills
In return, you can expect to receive:
- Continuous exciting career and personal development opportunities
- Competitive salary package
- A paid day off for your birthday after successful pass of probation
- Increasing holiday entitlement from 2 years' service
About the company