- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £35,000.00 - £45,000.00 gross per year
Sales Representative (Laboratory Instruments)
Location - South East or Midlands
Salary - £35-45K depending on experience + Pension + Healthcare + Car allowance + discretionary bonus
Are you looking for an exciting new opportunity as a Sales Representative specialising in Laboratory Instrumentation within a leading distributor of laboratory equipment? Do you want to be part of a company with a reputation for providing quality instrumentation and excellent customer care? Are you happy to travel and consider yourself to have a high degree of self-motivation, discipline and organisation?
Our client is looking to recruit a Sales Representative to support the distribution of the laboratory instrumentation. This is a newly created position and incorporates a wide portfolio of new and existing products.
Key responsibilities of the role include;
* Maintain and develop profitable sales within the allocated territory.
* Develop existing and new accounts through client visits.
* Provide product demonstrations to clients.
* Provide installations and training on new client equipment.
* Support clients with after sales technical support, queries and provide quotations for parts and consumables.
* Ensure that the company CRM is up-to-date with potential sales opportunities.
* Ensure knowledge is maintained of competitor products.
* Promotion of products through events, conferences and client visits, relaying all market intelligence to relevant Sales Representatives.
The ideal candidate will be educated to degree level in a relevant scientific subject. Experience within a sales position especially of chemistry related equipment would be a distinct advantage as would prior experience within a laboratory environment. Experience with the specific products in the portfolio would be advantageous. These include; viscometry, petrochemical analysers, flame photometers, chloride analysers, chillers, balances and UV-Vis Spectrophotometers.
The ideal candidate will live in the South East of the UK or Midlands with the ability to work flexibly. You will be expected to travel work with the occasional international travel as required by the business. A full UK driving licence is essential for this role.
For more information or to apply, please contact Diane Williams or alternatively visit our recruitment website.
Please note that all applicants for this role should be able to prove that they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Network Scientific Recruitment, part of Network Scientific Ltd. is an Employment Business/Agency