- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Sales Support Analyst, GLCM : 0000DUFL
Sales Analyst, Global Liquidity and Cash Management
Some careers offer brighter prospects than others.
If you’re looking for a career that will help you stand out, join HSBC and fulfil your potential. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
Global Liquidity and Cash Management is made up of almost 10,000 people, across more than 60 countries. The business is uniquely positioned to help clients make payments across borders, across currencies and regulations, quickly and cost effectively with dedicated in country and regional support. Our expertise in this area is repeatedly recognised by the industry’s most prominent publications and associations with numerous global, regional and country awards.
As an HSBC employee in the UK, you will have access to tailored professional development opportunities and a competitive pay and benefits package. This includes private healthcare for all UK-based employees, enhanced maternity and adoption pay and support when you return to work, and a contributory pension scheme with a generous employer contribution.
We are currently seeking an experienced individual to join this team in the role of Sales Analyst
Your responsibilities will include:
- Assist the team in managing their client portfolios to maintain existing and generate new relationships for the business
- Actively undertake sector/portfolio planning
- Contribute to the GLCM pipeline ensuring it is accurate and current
- Maintain close liaison with key stakeholders so as to provide input into the strategic direction of the business and the functionality and launch of new products and services
- Assist the team to develop and maintain relationships with key clients including a robust coverage programme
- Work with relevant key stakeholders to ensure a positive client experience including excellent service and implementation
- Where appropriate put together high quality customer presentations to best showcase HSBC's offering to potential new clients
- Maintain close liaison with intra country, intra region and cross regional colleagues/stakeholders so as to provide input into the strategic direction of Sales, Product and Client Management functions
- Suggest ideas and contribute to implementing actions that will improve customer service, quality or the way teams and individuals work together
- Continuously monitor Payments and Cash Management (PCM), gather information from GLCM sources to assess potential impacts and identify risks, necessary changes and business opportunities
To be successful in this role you should meet the following requirements:
- Relevant product knowledge including knowledge of GLCM, payments and cash is desirable
- Past working experience in a relevant role, i.e. sales is desirable but not essential
- A track record of gaining an understanding of customers' needs and delivering excellent customer service
- A flexible and adaptable approach to change and will support others to respond in a similar way
- Contributed productively to team objectives, sometimes supporting and sometimes leading activities to achieve shared goals
- Planned projects and activities systematically in line with business priorities, using a variety of analysis and problem solving techniques
- A comprehensive understanding of the regulatory frameworks and compliance requirements associated with financial services and experience of working within these
The base location for this role is 8 Canada Square, London.
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
As a business operating in markets all around the world, we believe diversity brings benefits for our customers, our business and our people. This is why HSBC Commercial Banking UK is committed to being an inclusive employer and encourages applications from all suitably qualified applicants irrespective of background, circumstances, age, disability, gender identity, ethnicity, religion or belief and sexual orientation. Within the work place you will have access to various employee resource groups which aim to promote and achieve a health work / life balance and support our diversity ambitions.
When joining HSBC Commercial Banking UK, you will become a valued member of our team, we take the time to get to know you and there will be many tailored development opportunities along the way to support your career to grow as much as you want. We can offer you a competitive pay and benefits package. This includes private healthcare for all UK-based employees, enhanced maternity, shared parental and adoption pay, and support when you return to work, and a contributory pension scheme with a generous employer contribution. But this is only the start, we work closely with our colleagues to understand their life balance needs and we support them with several schemes and initiatives. We can’t wait to tell you about our ways of working, wellbeing agenda and our healthiest human system!
Telephone: +44 2078328500
: Investment Banking, Markets and Research
: Europe-United Kingdom-Greater London-London
: Full-time Shift
: Day Job
Type of Vacancy : Region vacancy
: 04-Dec-2019, 13:58:36 Unposting Date
: 18-Dec-2019, 23:59:00
- customer service
About the company
HSBC is one of the world’s largest banking and financial services organisations. We serve around
48 million customers through four Global Businesses:
• Commercial Banking
• Retail Banking and Wealth Management
• Global Banking and Markets
• Global Private Banking
Our network covers 72 countries and territories in Europe, Asia, the Middle East and North Africa, North America and Latin America.
With around 6,100 offices worldwide, we aim to be where the growth is, connecting customers to opportunities, enabling businesses to thrive and economies to prosper, and ultimately helping people to fulfil their hopes and realise their ambitions.
HSBC is listed on the London, Hong Kong, New York, Paris and Bermuda stock exchanges.
Specialties: Banking, Financial Services, International Finance and Banking, Wealth Management, Corporate and Business Banking.