- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £20,000.00 - £25,000.00 gross per year
Sales Support Executive
Ellisknight are partnered exclusively with a rapidly growing Cyber Security business based in central Reading to recruit a Sales Support Executive, to join their innovative and knowledgeable sales team.
The Sales Support Executive will be responsible for engaging with customers and providing an excellent support for all sales activities involved in the sales cycle.
This is a fantastic time to join our client as they grow all areas of their business. You will be joining a well-established team that is welcoming further talent into the department. They are committed to providing development and progression opportunities to their employees.
The salary range for this position is dependent on skills and experience.
This position will include the following duties:
- Provide support to all clients and provide a point of escalation when necessary
- You will take the ownership of contract renewals with existing clients
- Take ownership of sales enquiries including liaising with internal departments to gather relevant information
- Identify new leads and sales opportunities to share with the Account executives
- Maintain and update sales pipeline, opportunity assessments and preparation of management information reports.
- Provide quotation documentation and assist with bid proposals
- Attend off site meetings as required - supported by pre-sales or sales management where appropriate
- Conducting demonstrations for customers/partners
- Pursue opportunities to upsell to existing customers.
- Identification and cultivation of new customer relationships
- Maintain existing customer relationships
- Work closely with account executives to maximise all sales opportunities.
- Actively follow up quotations to determine the status of proposals.
- Assist with the conversion of all prospective opportunities into orders
- Work effectively as part of the sales function to achieve Sales targets
- Overseeing the quality and accuracy of the sales pipeline in CRM system
- Provide administrative duties as required
- Mentoring and development of new starters
For this position we are seeking the following skills/ attributes:
- Experience with working in a sales environment is essential
- Engaging and confident customer service abilities
- Confidence within making outbound calls and engaging with customers
- Excellent administrative skills
- Demonstrable experience of working with a CRM system
- Proven track record of success with the ability to work proactively
- The ability to demonstrate the flexibility necessary to meet the demands of the role often within challenging timeframes
- Due to the nature pf their clients, it would be an advantage if you have working within the public sector previously
- This would be a great opportunity for someone who is looking to progress within a Sales Environment
- The ability to thrive in a high pressure, fast paced work environment.
- Commitment to a high standard of quality and attention to detail.
- Highly proficient in the use of Microsoft Office tools (Word, Outlook, PowerPoint), advanced skills in Excel
Due to the nature of our client's business, you must be able to obtain appropriate security clearance (this can be discussed at interview)
Our client is based in central Reading with excellent links to public transport, unfortunately there is no onsite parking available.
Please do get in touch with for further datils and we look forward to hearing from you.