- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £23,000.00 - £28,000.00 gross per year
**THIS ROLE OFFERS UNCAPPED COMMISSION**
Do you want to play a role in turning the world of estate agency upside down?
At Yopa we combine the latest technology with a dedicated local Estate Agent. It’s completely personal service from start to finish, and all at a low fixed fee.
It really is the best of both worlds!
If you’re an ambitious leader who thrives on driving their team to deliver success in both the levels of service provided and the value add they deliver to drive the growth of our business….
If you’re passionate about making customers happy and leave them singing your praises...
And if you’re excited about working for a vibrant and growing company where you can make a real difference then read on...
We’re looking for a game-changing Sales Team Leader for our Customer Contact Centre, based in Hinckley.
Duties and Responsibilities
- You will be responsible for leading, motivating and measuring your team, providing coaching and personal development to your team members to ensure they have all the necessary skills to provide the excellent customer experience Yopa prides itself on.
- Help to create an inspiring team environment with an open communication culture
- Ensure that direct reports receive all necessary coaching, development opportunities, and performance management whilst remaining fully focused on Customer Service and growing our business.
- Regular floor walking, monitoring SLA levels, ensuring that we have sufficient headcount at peak times during the day
- Manage weekly structure within your team
- Ensure that your team meets targets and quality objectives
- Develop a positive working relationship with relevant stakeholders, local yopa agents and contact centre team members
- Complete regular and effective 1:1 meeting's with team members
- Hold regular morning meetings to review team performance
- Efficiently use the system and reporting to manage the team
- Manage team members absence and performance thoroughly through the application of internal policies and manage Return to Work meetings, monitor lateness, and sickness
- Follow company complaints procedure, handling complaints effectively and introducing improvements
- Actively participate in leadership meetings
Working hours will be 40 hours per week during the following hours, however, you will need to be flexible:
Monday - Friday 8 am - 7pm
Saturday - 9 am - 5:30pm
Sunday - 10am - 2pm
The 'essential mix’:
- 2+ years in a Sales Leadership position
- Track record of superior performance metrics
- Demonstrable experience of leading by example to deliver results
- Strong decision-making abilities
- Ability to demonstrate fantastic people management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Understanding and ability of analysing sales information
- Ability to effectively manage time
- Proven track record of developing a team to deliver world-class Sales through Service
- Good knowledge of HR policies and procedures
- Understanding of the importance of selling a home
- Strong listening skills, seeking to understand needs and requests
The Superpowers we would love you to have include;
- Previous experience of delivering exceptional sales growth through leading a team
- Background in Estate Agency
- Ability to work under pressure, to targets, and to deadlines
- A genuine passion and enjoyment in turning Customers into Fans!
- A positive and hardworking mentality
- Ability to quickly and easily build rapport with team members and customers
- A track record of guiding your team to thrive within a target driven environment
- Previous experience in a high-intensity environment
- Contact Centre
- Sales Team
- Team Leader
- customer service