- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £60,000.00 - £65,000.00 gross per year
My Client is a leading construction company, who are currently looking to hire a Salesforce Developer! Working under the solution architect to help guide them through a project implementation. The company are renowned in their field and focus on employee well being along with offering extremely competitive remuneration packages.
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate!
Education and Qualifications
- The job holder is likely to be degree educated.
Knowledge & Experience
- The successful applicant will have more than 3 years' experience working in a similar role and must have extensive knowledge of Salesforce.
- Certification in Salesforce Admin (ADM201 and DEV401)
- A good working knowledge of Pardot and implementation experience is desirable
- A working knowledge of CRM best practices and implementations.
- Demonstrable Salesforce Consulting experiences.
Skills & Competencies
- Strong communicator.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- A sound understanding of excellent Customer Experiences.
- Ability to train, coach and work with others.
- Flexibility in approach.
- This role will suit a person who has a dedicated working style with the drive and enthusiasm to improve processes and to see a task through to completion. They will take pride in the service provided to both internal and external customers and understand the need to comply with strict deadlines.
- The role requires significant communication and liaison at different levels across the organisation and it is important that these contacts should be managed effectively and co-operatively.
- They will be a team player who is happy to be flexible in their approach.
If you are eligible to work in the UK email Lawrence Stewart your CV at or Call Lawrence Stewart for a confidential chat on
Mason Frank International is the leading supplier of Salesforce.com recruitment business. We solely specialise within the Salesforce.com market place, and have a proven reputation in delivering both permanent and contract professionals throughout Europe. We have a wide client base consisting of respected Salesforce.com Consulting practices and End Users.
Mason Frank International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
- Salesforce Developer
- ms project