- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Salesforce Developer (Lightning)
As a Salesforce Developer specialised in Lightning, you will be responsible for performing hands-on technical implementation, with a focus on delivering functional solutions on the Salesforce Platform.
You will be working closely with the project team that are focused on Digital Transformation for the business making sure that we are maximizing efficiency and capitalizing on the full features and benefits of the system.
You have excellent technical and communication skills to build relationships, understand and satisfy the stakeholders needs.
You have proven knowledge of Salesforce and have developed using lightning components.
- Implement an appropriate functionality after reviewing and understanding the business requirements
- Participate in end-to-end in the product life cycle, including solution design, development, testing, and implementation
- Design and develop Salesforce solutions (Configuration and Development) in accordance with defined requirements
- Keep up to date of new Salesforce features and functionality and provide recommendations for process improvements
- Provide technical support to end users, monitor and troubleshoot system integration
- Attend planning meetings, assist with determining if / how salesforce . com can be used in new ways as opposed to purchasing a new internal system
- Work alongside QAs', Salesforce Administrators and the product team in an agile approach to proactively improve Salesforce usability
- Create and enable best practises and governance measures for support of the solution
- Provide analyse of new applications, solutions and alternative and continually seek ways to further enhance the end-user experience
- Resolving bugs and issues with the existing codebase
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Degree in Computer Science or Computer Applications
- A minimum of 2 years as a Salesforce Developer
- Required Lightning development skills and Salesforce Developer Certification
- Experience using Salesforce data tools e.g.
- Strong understanding of Salesforce capabilities and limitations
- Previous system integrations experience using REST and 3rd party APIs
- Experienced in Apex including web services, batch processing, triggers and classes
- Previous work experience across various technical/ IT teams to design and develop solutions for business implementation
- Experience participating in Agile Development Life Cycle
- Demonstrable experience working with integration tools, ideally Dell Boomi
- Advanced administration tools like process builder, flow and custom settings.
- Knowledge of Service Cloud and Sales Cloud, exposure to Marketing Cloud, Community Cloud, DMP or other relevant Salesforce products is highly desirable
- User Interface (UI) Development expertise is highly desirable
GNE is a diverse and inclusive employer.
We celebrate diversity.
We are committed to build a team that reflects a wide variety of skills, background and cultures.
No applicant will be treated less favourably on the grounds of their sex, marital or civil partnership status, race, nationality or ethnic origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender reassignment, pregnancy, maternity, age, religion or belief.
Applicants may be subject to a basic Disclosure and Barring Service check and at least two independent references
- ms project