- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Salesforce Director, FS Consulting, Front Office TransformationAbout the role
We are seeking Salesforce Directors who have the ability to lead multi-skilled teams to bring together diverse viewpoints to build tomorrow's solutions.
You will be working closely with our clients' executive leadership teams to understand the level of business change required to transform how an organisation operates and generates profit. Applying both your technical and business lenses to deliver the human-physical-virtual interface to create engaging customer experience and the technology required to embed new solutions and create scale.
In the Financial Services practice; our client engagements are often multi-year transformation programs for business critical multi-tiered application environments that enable and unlock new value streams across the client's digital landscape.
You will be a 'hands on' Technical delivery and Sales Director; able to motivate and drive a team through a complex portfolio of work. You will have a track record in Salesforce, coupled with the ability to leverage your commercial network to identify and win new client work.
We're one of Salesforce's Global Strategic Partners, which gives us direct access to their latest innovations. This allows us to give you the most up to date guidance on getting the most from Salesforce. Our Alliance is a two-way relationship and means that our experience in implementing Salesforce for businesses helps inform updates to their products.
We've been recognised for our excellence twice with Salesforce's Partner Innovation Award.
- Opportunity for working from home? (Yes)
- Amount of time client-based (70%+)
- Opportunity for job sharing? (No)
- Need to travel/overnight stays away from home (Yes)
- Opportunity for flexible working (hours)? (Yes)
- Typical Amount of time PwC office-based (20%)
RequirementsSalesforce Director will have a proven track record in helping financial services firms transform their organisations, taking an advisory role for overall delivery of the solution.
- Demonstrate working to the best industry standards and ensure that the delivery of the solutions are pragmatic, timely and aligned to the Clients business objectives and security requirements;
- Experience at Director level for technical delivery and client origination , with a track record of delivering complex projects including emerging technology and cloud components
- In possession of knowledge of emerging technology and to implement this in a large scale environment.
- The candidate will have experience in one or more of the following areas:
- Industry recognised standard applications , Salesforce, SAP, Oracle, MS Dynamics 365, Workday
- Emerging Technology AI, RPA, Drones, Robotics, Blockchain, Internet of Things (IoT), Voice, Augmented Reality and Virtual Reality
- Transformational Enterprise Architectures Integration, API's, Containers etc.
- Enterprise cloud vendors Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud Platform
- An inspiring team leader, able to rapidly establish and lead high-performing, multi-disciplinary, cross-geography teams, drawn from across PwC, our clients' staff and third-party organisations;
- Offshore Delivery Management - An effective technical delivery leader with deep experience in managing delivery through offshore teams;
- Individual, social and business interaction - flexibility in using a range of influencing styles in order to build strong sustainable relationships, and demonstrating the firm's values;
- Business acumen - Ability to explore opportunities and seek to understand if they are commercially right for the firm in the context of our Purpose. Lead client delivery engagements with focus on profitability and long-term sustainable growth for the firm and clients;
- Relationships - Ability to anticipate client's needs and deliver high quality, value-added services and solutions which elevate the profile of the firm in the eyes of the client' executive
A confident and impactful communicator and manager of senior stakeholders, both written and verbal, able to clearly explain the programme to non-technical and technical audiences;
PwC Salesforce Consulting services, will provide you with the opportunity to help our clients leverage Salesforce technology to enhance their customer experiences, enable sustainable change, and drive results.
We focus on understanding our client's challenges and developing custom solutions powered by Salesforce to transform their sales, service and marketing capabilities by exploring data and identifying trends, managing customer life cycles, strategically building and leveraging online communities, driving employee engagement and collaboration, and connecting directly with channel partners to share goals, objectives, and activities in a secure, branded location.
To truly stand out and make us ﬁt for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be an authentic and inclusive leader, at all grades/levels and in all lines of service.
We're one of the world's leading professional services organisations. From 158 countries, we help our clients, some of the most successful organisations on the globe, as well as its most dynamic entrepreneurs and thriving private businesses, to create the value they want. We help to measure, protect and enhance the things that matter most to them.
The skills we look for in future employees
All our people need to demonstrate the skills and behaviours that support us in delivering our business strategy. This is important to the work we do for our business, and our clients. These skills and behaviours make up our global leadership framework, 'The PwC Professional' and are made up of five core attributes; whole leadership, technical capabilities, business acumen, global acumen and relationships.
Learn more here www.pwc.com/uk/careers/experienced/apply
We work in a changing world which offers great opportunities for people with diverse backgrounds and experiences. We seek to attract and employ the best people from the widest talent pool, as well as those who reflect the diverse nature of our society. And we aim to encourage a culture where people can be themselves and be valued for their strengths. Creating value through diversity is what makes us strong as a business and as an organisation with an increasingly agile workforce, we're open to flexible working arrangements where appropriate.
Learn more here www.pwc.com/uk/diversity