- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Salesforce Onshore Support Lead
Operations & Technology
The purpose of the onshore support lead is to coordinate and resolve system issues in the existing production portfolio of Salesforce applications for the International Film and Distribution organization based in London.
• Provide operational management support and supervise Salesforce incident/maintenance activities
• Prioritize daily activities of the team and QC work on critical and high priority tickets
• Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines within agreed-upon time frame.
• Ensure customer service requests (tickets) are handled timely and completely.
• Ability to review and triage production support tickets to determine next steps, route tickets to the correct collaborating team, and follow-up to completion. This may involve taking on the ticket yourself or assigning it to the offshore team for resolution.
• Support ongoing Salesforce administration functions in all environments
• Provide support metrics on a weekly and monthly basis
• Ability to analyze existing custom applications in the Sales force Platform utilizing custom objects, Apex classes, triggers, Visual Force pages, Lightning components, and SOQL.
• Ability to work with Business users to gather complete requirements and ensure that tickets are Dev ready for the production support team.
• Ability to work in a highly collaborative Agile environment with multiple Development teams
• Ability to review code in development sandbox environments and provide direction to offshore production support teams
• Must be able to utilize Data Loader or other ETL tools to insert/update data from ancillary applications.
• Familiar with Eclipse IDE, GIT, and Urban Code, Jenkins or some other software deployment tool to review deployments with the offshore deployment leads.
• Strong MS Office suite skills; particularly MS Excel for scrubbing and analyzing data for different Sales Force applications.
• Strong interpersonal skills to facilitate communication and inclusion amongst team mates.
• Strong problem-solving skills matched with the ability to articulate solutions to other team members.
• Excellent and clear verbal and written communication skills to facilitate understanding of tasks by the offshore team.
• Entertainment experience in Film Distribution and Content Acquisition is a plus.
• Degree Qualified (preferred, but not essential)
• Salesforce Administrator Certification
• Strong experience working as a Salesforce administrator.
• Experience working as an IT professional in an a SDLC framework
- Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United Kingdom
- Must be willing to provide support during non-business hours as needed
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.
About the company
NBCUniversal is where opportunities are found and careers are made. From the front lines to the top executive roles, we make it easy for potential candidates to explore opportunities and find the right fit with our team.