- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
We enjoy connecting smart professionals with new challenging projects! To do so, we’re cooperating with a provider of electronic manufacturing services, a global leader in full-scale IT solutions, and its production activities range from consumer electronics to communication and electronic device components.
Your team in the Software Delivery department consists of 2 developers and 15 consultants working in a friendly and flexible atmosphere under Scrum methodology.
The company invests in new and modern offices with relax outdoor areas, inside premises café, fitness program and outdoor sports grounds and cafeteria with fresh meals every day.
YOU’LL BE IN CHARGE OF:
• Programming, design, testing, and debugging work related to the implementation of modules and functions.
• Enhancement of current solutions. Development of simple processes. Printing forms development.
WE WELCOME YOUR:
• Around 5 years of ABAP programming experience.
• Skills in:
-Basic and Object-Oriented ABAP
-Workflow, Adobe Forms
-User Exits and Enhancements
• Functional knowledge in at least 2 of the following modules: FI, MM, SD, WM, PP
• Willingness to learn new SAP technologies
YOU DESERVE TO RECEIVE:
• A high budget for training and courses in the IT field.
• Friendly, flexible and multicultural environment with open communication.
• Flexible working hours + home office options + remote work upon agreement.
• Notebook, cellphone, 25 days’ vacation, cafeteria program, contribution to pension.
About the company
Trust seasoned human resource experts to look after the HR needs of your business and ensure legal compliance.