- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Outskirts of Scarborough
Salary: £20,000 per annum + Bonus
Are you an experienced administrator with excellent organisational skills? Are you passionate and enthusiastic about provided great customer service?
We are seeking for a driven, resourceful Customer Service Administrator to join our client's team to assist with the day-to-day aspects of running the business.
The ability to deliver a quality and efficient service to clients is crucial and the successful candidate duties would include (but are not limited to);
- Acting as the first point of contact for any general incoming enquiries, logging of complaints
- Taking orders from clients and providing quotes for work
- Providing on-going support for the regular clients throughout their ordering experience , ensuring a smooth process and resolving with any issues
- Input orders into the SAP system, processing and checking details and resolving any issues or queries. Generating and sending order acknowledgements.
- Responding promptly and effectively when problems arise, in-house or on-site, to minimise disruption and delay
- Be able to use their initiative to solve problems and provide continuous improvements solutions
- experience in using SAP systems
- construction background
- own transport to get the the business location
Joining the team, you'll be a customer focused individual with great interpersonal skills and be confident working across departments and with external suppliers. Organisational skills are key in this role so you will be experienced in managing your workload and prioritising effectively, to ensure deadlines are met.
This is a great opportunity for someone who wishes to develop a career and to grow within a business that truly cares about their employees, offering you the chance to obtain further training and development in a fast-paced company that have plans to invest heavily into the business over the next years.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £20,000.00 + BONUS
- customer service