- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
SAP Data Project ManagerSAP DATA PROJECT MANAGER - GLOBAL FMCG BRAND
SAP DATA PROJECT MANAGER JOB
Global FMCG brand based in West London is looking to recruit a Data Project Manager to join their UK Head Office in order to maintain a coordinated approach to the system and involvement in process improvement initiatives.
This role as Data Project Manager is responsible for;
- Lead, support and deliver continuous improvement projects in SAP to deliver a higher standard of data verification and accuracy
- Responsible for updating information in SAP relevant to sales, customer account information to established SLAs for customers
- Proactively lead and participate in SAP data related projects
- Work with the Credit Team to apply credit limits to new accounts
- Maintaining the list of customers, to ensure consistence when product updates are mirrored from SAP into the relevant portal
- Support continuous improvement within the team, working with stakeholders to identify improved working methods
- Drive continuous improvement projects to deliver a higher standards of data verification and accuracy to improve efficiencies and controls
To be successful in your application for this role it is beneficial to have;
- Good working knowledge of SAP (ideally 2+ years in a similar role)
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Excel (vlookups, pivot tables)
- Demonstrable experience of providing excellent service to both internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to communicate effectively and professionally
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.
- ms project
- project manager