- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- ENGLAND GB
Detailed Job Specification
SC Cleared Hardware Break Fix Field Service engineer
SC Cleared - Hardware/ Computer/ Breakfix Field services engineer Cheltenham/Tewksbury area, Gloucestershire
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a SC Cleared Hardware/Computer/ Breakfix Field Services engineer to join well established blue chip organisation covering the Gloucestershire area specifically Cheltenham and Tewksbury
As a Hardware/computer / Breakfix field service engineer you will have a strong, solid background in hardware breakfix including PC's,laptops, printers and ideally retail hardware retail EPOS kit would be advantageous.
• Temp to Perm, 3 months initial contract, looking to move to a Permanent position within 3 – 6 months for the right candidate.
• Strong Server Hardware Break fix experience – Servers across the board, HP/Lenovo/Dell, good experience and knowledge is essential. Any relevant, current, Vendor Server accreditations would be an advantage. The Server Engineers just work on Servers, Storage, Switches, Firewalls etc
• Exposure to DVLA licence machines in Post Offices would again be an advantage.
• Monday – Friday core work – with potential for overtime.OOH rota – Engineers will be expected to cover OOH, currently 1 week in 4 (subject to change), Monday to Monday including weekends.
• Engineer will be using their own vehicle while Contracting. Normal break fix engineers car, as they will need to carry reasonable sized parts etc.
• Engineer will be expected to use own Tools, Laptop and Smartphone, again while Contracting.
So if you are a hardware/breakfix/field service engineer looking for your next exciting role please apply now!
NB If you are not SC Cleared the rate of pay would be lower
Back To Search Results
- own vehicle