- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- GLASGOW LANARKSHIRE
SC Cleared Procurement Officer (Inside IR35)
Are you an expert in Undertaking contracting procedures for new contracts. Overseeing departmental budget control. Developing and maintaining strategic contracts log. Arranging the production of appropriate tender documentation? Do you have experience in Analysing the procurement MI to identify ways of improving compliance with government contracts and setting up reporting mechanisms to support this?
Imagine having a talent that could benefit someone you’ve never met and solve problems you didn’t even know existed. Well, you do, and you can. And we’re here to help you do just that. At PSR we are the go-to place for talented contractors and temps for a rich variety of civil service roles.
As a Procurement Officer, you will:
- Update intranet guidance and preparing reports for senior management.
- Demonstrate, sound judgement, analytical/problem solving abilities and Commercial awareness.
- be responsible for the set-up and administration of AWARD e-tendering & evaluation tool including liaison with bidders on system operation throughout.
- Experience providing the commercial support across all of the OPC programmed activities providing assistance in the development of Invitation to Negotiate (ITN) documentation and other general support duties including Question & Answer process via AWARD, all CP&F related activity including the contract(s) set-up.
- Experience in being responsible for managing an efficient audit trail via Sharepoint 0365.
- Experience in providing excellent support and will also be required in respect to planned industry engagement events throughout the OPC programme procurement.
It would be great to also have:
- Public Sector Experience (Preferably within the MoD)
- At least 5 years Commercial/Procurement experience.
If this sounds like you, please click the link to apply and speak to one of our PSR team now.
"In applying for this role you acknowledge the following; this role falls in scope of the Off Payroll Working in the Public Sector legislation. Any rates of payment quoted will reflect the gross rate per day for the assignment, and will be subject to appropriate taxes and statutory costs. As such the payment to the intermediary and your income resulting from this contract will be different."