- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- Milton Keynes
Window to the Womb
Window to the Womb (windowtothewomb.co.uk) are specialists in Wellbeing and 4D ultrasound scans and are we are looking to expand our team in Milton Keynes. We are looking for very special people to take on the role of Scan Assistant in our clinic.
The role provide the vital link between the scanner (sonographer) and the family ensuring that from the moment the family arrives, their experience is optimised and the relationship with the customer is fully developed. We are looking for an individual with the confidence, experience, charisma and ability to build strong rapport with our families. We also seek someone who is happy to take on added responsibility. No technical experience is required. Training will be provided.
This is a Part Time role that will involve weekend and evening work. Immediate Start Required.
You will spend your working day introducing parents to their unborn baby for the first time and helping to provide the parents with important reassurance about the well-being of their baby; it really doesn't get any better!
Key tasks and responsibilities:
- Relationship Building To build rapport and a strong relationship with the customer and their family ensuring that their experience is smooth, enjoyable, informative and relaxing. b. To support the sonographer throughout the scan process allowing them to concentrate on the medical aspect c. To work in close partnership with the sonographer and a small team of staff ensuring that the customer receives the correct medical information in a relaxed, non-threatening and informative way.
- Selling To look for and capture upsell opportunities throughout the customers visit including additional scans, upgrades and extra merchandise sales
- Handling difficult situations To deal with customers with compassion and sympathy as the primary objective. b. To ensure that the customer is ‘nursed’ through the process of communicating with the sonographer. To ensure that relevant paperwork is completed thoroughly
- Hygiene and comfort To clean down the key equipment at the end of each trading period and to generally ensure that the clinic is spotless at all times
- Administration .
- To handle basic administration tasks to a high standard.
- To be reasonably computer literate
- Other duties To be prepared to take on other duties and responsibilities within the clinic as required, including reception, marketing and administration.
Immediate Start Required
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: £8.50 /hour
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
- customer service: 4 years (Preferred)
- Certificate of Higher Education (Preferred)