- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
An exciting opportunity has emerged for a Scheduling Operator to join my well established client based in Paisley. Ideally someone with previous scheduling, team leader, supervisor level experience would work well in this role as a large part of this job is preparing staff rota's and scheduling workers. Good customer service skills are also essential as you will be taking in high volume calls.
This is a full time, permanent opportunity and the hours are 42 hours per week (with one cover shift required per month taking you to 45 hrs) This role will operate on a shift pattern in the form of two back shifts (10am-10pm) and two nightshifts (7pm-7am) a total of 4 shifts per week. You will be given notice far in advance for the days you will be required to work these shifts.
An individual from a scheduling/planning or customer service background would be desirable for this position.
(£19,944.70 p/annum) This is an immediate start for the right person, so do not delay in applying.
- Responsible for booking staff on/off shifts
- Responsible for making sure staff hourly check calls are completed
- Uploading staff rosters to the online Scheduling system
- Confirming staff into shifts and sourcing staff cover for sickness/shortages.
- General Microsoft Office skills including word and excel.
Probation period is 3 months.
Please apply asap by clicking the link below.
Stafffinders are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
- customer service