- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- SOUTHWARK UNITED KINGDOM
St. Peter’s is a friendly one-form entry school situated in the heart of London and serving a vibrant and culturally diverse community. The school is committed to achieving the highest standards for all pupils. Rated Good by (Ofsted 2017)
We are looking for:
• An ambitious and dedicated manager ideally from an educational setting
• A true professional with excellent knowledge of finance and management systems
• A hardworking, organised, efficient, flexible and creative team player with drive and ambition
• A confident user of information technology, with excellent communication skills
• Dedicated to children coming first and committed to their own continued development
We will offer you:
• Enthusiastic, supportive and forward thinking staff team
• Motivated and friendly children who are excited about learning and empowered to do their best
• Inclusive and diverse school community set in a fantastic central London location
• High quality professional development opportunities tailored to individual needs
• Supportive governors and parents
Please note, this job is advertised as full time, however part time applicants will also be considered for this role.
Closing date for applications: Tue 7th January 2020.
For any queries contact the School Office:
firstname.lastname@example.org or 020 7703 4881
Our school is committed to the safeguarding of children; all appointments are subject to a satisfactory enhanced DBS check.
Our school is committed to the principle of equality of opportunity.