- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £40,000.00 - £60,000.00 gross per year
- Chipping Norton
Our client is a newly established network of schools who are striving to contribute and encourage young people to achieve their full potential and enable them to go on to enjoy the best prospects. This is a highly dynamic, passionate and ambitious organisation who have the expertise required to lead outstanding learning across their schools.
Due to significant business growth, the organisation is looking to recruit a School Business Ops Manager to support the Director of Operations and ensure the schools run to a level of operational excellence. The purpose of this role is to inspire colleagues and manage a variety of functions across the Schools Group to the highest of standards, helping to ensure that pupils can achieve results that exceed their expectations and those of their parents. This role will be pivotal to the business day to day and will build relationships with all the key stakeholders in order to work in a collaborative style to reach end goals.
The ideal candidate will have worked in a similar style role before within the education industry. They are likely to be a School Business or Operations Manager and experience managing a multi-site network is advantageous. The successful candidate will be self-motivated and proactive in approach and must be passionate about working for a values-lead business.
- Select, train, review and motivate staff across the group in compliance with human resources policies
- Review, manage (and replace where necessary) systems in the business ensuring compliance with all legal and regulatory requirements
- Help schools in the network to resolve any day to day issues
- Review, control and report on a variety of procurement contracts
- Production and management of operational policies, procedures and employee handbooks
- Project Management
- Organisation of events
Key Skills and Experience:
- You will have at least 5 years' experience working in a similar School Business or Operations Manager role within the education sector
- Experience working with HR legislation and procedures is essential
- Experience working with third party contracts (i.e. procurement contracts)
- Strong eye for detail and process driven
- Strong communicator and influencer with the ability to build trusted relationships at all levels
- Loyal, patient and honest in nature
If you are interested in the above role then please apply with your CV or phone Joanna Middleton on for a private and confidential discussion.
- human resources
- ms project