- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- MANCHESTER LANCASHIRE
The Education Specialists (TES) are recruiting a School Site Assistant on behalf of a mixed pupil academy in the Moss Side area of Manchester.
This post is primarily covering the hours of 4:30pm - 10pm Monday to Friday with some holiday cover during the day time where required.
The successful applicant will work under the direction of the Caretaker and be responsible to assist with the school security and general maintenance of the premises. They will also be required to maintain the cleanliness of the building and the grounds in accordance with specified standards as agreed by the Head Teacher and the governors.
You will be a practical individual with general skills in the buildings maintenance trade. Main duties will include general repairs, painting, general site tidiness, security and basic grounds maintenance. The successful applicant will possess a range of building maintenance, D.I.Y. caretaking and cleaning skills.
Previous experience of working in a similar environment and of health and safety management would be desirable, although not essential, as training will be provided where necessary.
- The role is to start on the 3rd September 2019.
- The salary payable will be £8.21 per hour.
- Mon - Fri. 4:30pm - 10pm.
How can you be considered?
- Email an up to date CV by clicking apply now. The CV needs to show your experience.
- Candidates will be required to hold an enhanced DBS disclosure and will be subject to safeguarding checks.
- A minimum of 2 supporting references will also be required.
- Building Maintenance
- General Repairs
- safety and security