- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Salary: £150-£200 per day
Job Type: Long Term/Permanent
Subject: General Science
Start Date: September 2020
Are you a qualified Science teacher looking for a new opportunity?
Can you deliver all Science Specialisms to students that have a strong interest in learning? Remedy are looking for a Science Teacher with experience of teaching the full age range from KS3-KS5. You will be joining a thriving Science department.
All candidates must possess a recognised Teaching Qualification (PGCE, QTS, BEd. or equivalent).You will be passionate about your subject with excellent curriculum knowledge and able to motivate and inspire your pupils.
The suitable candidate will have the following skills;
* Have excellent subject knowledge
* Excellent classroom management skills
* Excellent team player
* Keen to progress and develop in the Science department
* Provide new and innovative ideas for the faculty
* Be able to inspire and motivate
* Have a proven track record of consistently adding value to their students in all the schools they have taught.
If you are a proactive and enthusiastic Science Teacher looking for a new role in the new academic year, please forward your CV to Gareth at Remedy Education today for consideration
Role: Science Teacher
Job Type: Permanent, Contract, Temporary
Location: Enfield Town, Greater London,
Apply for this job now.
About the company