- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £24,373.00 - £40,490.00 gross per year
Are you a qualified and passionate Science teacher? Do you live within a commutable distance of Biggleswade, Bedfordshire and looking for a role starting in January 2020?
If so, please read on……
- Science Teacher
- January 2020 Start
- Biggleswade, Bedfordshire
- Initially until Easter 2020, opportunity for permanent post
Our client, a mixed comprehensive school in Biggleswade, Bedfordshire, are currently recruiting for a Science teacher to join them immediately. The Head of Department is flexible on what the candidates specialism might be.
The position is initially a fixed term contract until Easter 2020, with the potential to then go permanent. It is an exciting opportunity to join a community minded, driven and aspirational team.
The vision of the school is to promote excellence, progress, passion and commitment to learning. They strive to create a strong sense of community, embrace individuals' differences and celebrate the achievements of all.
Applications from NQTs and experienced teachers are equally welcomed to apply for this excellent opportunity.
- Must have UK QTS (Or recognised teaching qualification)
- Degree Level Qualification
- Strong understanding of Science curriculum
- Good Behaviour Management Skills
- Experience in UK Classroom
- UK DBS (within last 3 Years)
For more information about this fantastic Science teacher post, please contact Dan Brown at Dunbar Education as soon as possible.