- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
£90.00 - £140.00 per day pre AWR (experience dependant)
Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position are: Science Degree and QTS.
Long term supply role
Working as part of a dynamic and creative science department, the successful candidate will teach general science across KS3 and KS4. KS5 experience would be advantageous but not essential. The desired candidate must have recent school experience.
This mainstream secondary school is looking for a committed and successful Science Teacher to join their motivated team. The school has an outstanding Science department and a supportive senior leadership team. The local community is highly supportive of the school and parental involvement is very positive.
To be considered for the Science Teacher position, you will:
• Have a degree in Science
• Have experience of teaching Science at KS3 and KS4 level
• Have the ability to forge positive relationships with students
• Have a passion for teaching and the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding children and young people. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Vision for Education
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. We are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff. We have branches across the country, and we are part of the world-renowned education company Tes Global.
What Vision for Education Offer
As a valued employee of Vision for Education, you will receive:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
• Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
• Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
• FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online Educare training package worth £350.
• Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drinks.
• £50 refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
• Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you are a science teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision for Education, please contact Jane in our Liverpool secondary team on 0151 363 2266 or email – email@example.com