- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
A brilliant opportunity for a PhD/postdoc researcher to join a highly reputable life science brand as a Project Manager!
Project Manager - Emerging Technologies & Bioassays
Desired Qualifications - PhD in Life Sciences
Desired Experience - Pharma/Biotech business
Office/home office - (70%)/field based (30%)
- A strong background in life science research to a minimum PhD level, with knowledge and understanding of key applications and methods relevant to the company's emerging technology portfolio.
- Highly organised with excellent time-management and communication skills and highly customer-focused.
- Well versed in office-based computer packages (especially Excel) and previous experience of CRM software would be desirable.
Role and Responsibilities:
This role will play an integral part in supporting the company's UK sales teams, with a focus on high-level scientific support and project management of complex sales opportunities.
Also, handling product & technology enquiries from UK based sales teams, and providing operational excellence in respect of interactions with relevant global marketing/product managers and R&D colleagues.
The role will encompass but is not limited to:
- Project management of assigned emerging technologies sales opportunities, operational process management and support for scientific training.
- Work closely with sales & marketing departments to ensure effective and efficient execution and management of assigned sales opportunities and customer requests for early access and pre-launch technology evaluations.
- Direct communication with customers (including travel to face-to-face meetings when required), to evaluate customer requirements and the potential application of a wide range of the company's emerging technology platforms.
- Accurate and timely communication with sales teams and customers relating to assigned sales opportunities/projects.
- Evaluation of customer requirements and generation of quotations to support emerging technologies sales opportunities.
- Contribute to the generation and curation of training materials relating to the emerging technology portfolio.