- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Scrum Master - 90228016
Posting Range:29 Mar 2019 - Ongoing
Job Title: Scrum Master / Technical Delivery Manager
Location: Radbroke, Knutsford
Our Barclays Mobile Banking division are currently looking for a Scrum Master / Technical Delivery Manager to run 2 teams of 5-10 developers / testers on various projects simultaneously. You will lead these teams to deliver software releases for one or more application products across the end-to-end software development lifecycle.
What will you be doing?
• Plan, coordinate and supervise all activities related to the design, development, testing and deployment of a release for an application product
• Coordinate the demands of a number of projects into one delivery plan
• Scope, plan, budget and forecast releases
• Liaise with stakeholders on updated and forecasts of projects
• Ensure all governance, risk policies, procedures and compliance policies are adhered to
• Follow the appropriate resourcing model to help deliver on cost targets
• Follow agile delivery, running daily Scrum calls, sprint planning and assignments
• Review supplier deliverables ensuring they meet required standards
What we’re looking for:
• Experience using Agile methodology, with JIRA or Confluence tools to manage projects
• Extensive background managing end-to-end projects, including development, management and RAIDS
• Able to manage teams of various sizes between 5-10 people
• Perform Sprint Planning, Backlog Refinements and able to deliver in a fast paced environment
Skills that will help you in the role:
• Excellent communication skills, able to liaise with senior stakeholders efficiently
• Have aptitude to learn tools, applications, processes and domains in technology
• Able to work with little supervision and deal with potential difficult situations
Where will you be working?
You will be working at our technology hub in the North West, located at Radbroke Hall in Knutsford. It’s convenient for most individuals who live within a 35-mile radius, spanning from Liverpool, Chester, Manchester and Stoke. It’s a lively atmosphere with large open plan offices, with everything you need on site including various catering options, Starbucks, Gym, onsite parking etc.
Interested and want to know more about Barclays? Visit home.barclays/who-we-are/ for more details.
Everything we do is shaped by the five values of Respect, Integrity, Service, Excellence and Stewardship. Our values inform the foundations of our relationships with customers and clients, but they also shape how we measure and reward the performance of our colleagues. Simply put, success is not just about what you achieve, but about how you achieve it.
We aim to foster a culture where individuals of all backgrounds feel confident in bringing their whole selves to work, feel included and their talents are nurtured, empowering them to contribute fully to our vision and goals.
Our customers are unique. The same goes for our colleagues. That's why at Barclays we offer a range of benefits, allowing every colleague to choose the best options for their personal circumstances. These include a competitive salary and pension, health care and all the tools, technology and support to help you become the very best you can be. We are proud of our dynamic working options for colleagues. If you have a need for flexibility, then please discuss this with us.
About the company
Barclays moves, lends, invests and protects money for 48 million customers and clients worldwide.
We have over 325 years of history and expertise in banking. From our beginnings in Lombard Street, London through to the launch of the world’s first ATM and innovative mobile phone payments services, find out more about our achievements to date.
Barclays is a trading name of Barclays Bank PLC and its subsidiaries. Barclays Bank PLC is registered in England and is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority. Registered in England. Registered No. 1026167. Registered office: 1 Churchill Place, London E14 5HP.