- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
An exciting opportunity to work on unique projects using the latest technologies.
Working as part of a team, you will be involved in designing & developing software applications to a high standard across a variety of projects.
Working within the national security sector, you will be using the most modern and developing technologies to defend the UK from a range of threats.
You will be supporting on-going agile development projects.
The development will build upon a bespoke capability built specifically for the customer, and incorporate a diverse range of new functionality.
The ideal candidate will have the following experience:
- At least a year practical experience of working within Agile teams
- Good skills and knowledge of servant leadership facilitation situational awareness conflict resolution continual improvement empowerment and increasing transparency.
- Knowledge of Agile methodology's including scrum and Kanban
- Awareness and experience with Agile techniques such as User Stories TDD BDD Continuous Integration Continuous Testing Pairing Automated Testing etc
- Knowledge of Agile scaling frameworks including SAFe LeSS
- Knowledge and experience of working with Agile software such as JIRA Trello
- Security Clearance is required for this vacancy.
Candidates will need to have DV Clearance.
This is an ideal opportunity for an experienced scrum master with a proven track record in complex projects on large Public Sector programmes.
Strong written and verbal communication skills is essential and experience of Cloud and DevOps/CI techniques desirable.