- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £55,000.00 - £65,000.00 gross per year
- MANCHESTER LANCASHIRE
A well known software house based in Manchester is currently recruiting for a Scrum Master on a permanent basis. This role will sit within the newly formed Manchester Engineering team, acting as coach and mentor to one of their self-organising pods. You will help ensure that the product backlog is effectively managed, facilitate events/ceremonies and work to remove impediments/blockers. You will work across teams to help improve agile processes and promote a culture of experimentation.
* 3+ years experience in Agile delivery
* Experience acting as servant/leader, coaching and empowering Scrum teams
* Experience using Agile task management software, eg Jira
* Strong stakeholder management experience
* Good understanding of the software development life cycle
* Good understanding of API first cloud solutions
* Experience working with teams using TDD and pair programming
* Track record of successful software delivery
If this type of role appeals to you and you believe you have the right background please apply today online via this advert.