- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Must be age 18+. Applicants *must* hold a valid SIA Licence and up to date CRB Certificate.
Previous experience in a similar role is preferred, but not essential as full training will be given.
You will be required to work as a Security Gateman for one of our clients projects in Norwich.
You will be required to man the main gate, check the competency of staff on site, access control, checking ID, ensuring health and safety procedures are followed and other associated tasks and required.
Hours of work will be: 6:30-17:30. Monday to Friday.
A suitable candidate will hold the following skills, certificates and attributes:
- SIA Licence
- Recent CRB Certificate
- Smart, well-groomed and confident
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Reliable with excellent time-management skills
- Have a demonstrable knowledge of the security industry
- A commitment to providing first class customer service
- Able to work above shift pattern
- Able to be screened back 5 years
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary
Salary: £9.50 /hour
- security: 1 year (Preferred)
- SIA Door Supervisor Licence (Preferred)
- Driving License (Preferred)