- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Hours: Average 42 hours per week over a 4 week rotating shift pattern. 0700-1900 days, 1900-0700 nights.
Package: £8.47 per hour
Benefits: Holiday, Pensions, SIA licence renewal, Uniform, Ongoing training and Access to the company benefits scheme including various discounts to high-street and online retailers.
Mitie has a great opportunity for a Security Officer to join the Total Security Management Team; the Security Officer will be based in on a prestigious customer Airfield in Amesbury.
This is a permanent role.
As part of Mitie's Total Security Management Team, you will be reporting to the on site Security Manager.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work on a busy site, learn new skills and progress within the team.
Roles and responsibilities
- You will be working as part of a large Security team to deliver various tasks airside and landside.
- A Full Driving License is desirable as you will be required to conduct track patrols and perimeter patrols, using the on site vehicles.
- Responding to various alarms and emergency call outs across site and local areas.
- Control access and egress to site.
- Dealing with various stakeholders and clients of Mitie's customer.
- Previous security experience
- SIA licence
- Ability to pass an enhanced security background check and gain SC clearance
- Excellent customer services skills and able to communicate effectively and professionally
Mitie was founded in 1987, Mitie is the UK's leading facilities management and professional services company, looking after a large, diverse, blue-chip customer base, from banks and retailers, to hospitals, schools and government offices. Mitie has over 53,000 people, 100+ office locations, and thousands of customers across the country, there's no limit to what you can achieve if you work for us.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £8.47 /hour
- Security: 1 year (Preferred)