- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Constant Security Services is based in South Yorkshire and provides manned guarding services throughout the North of England, trading for over 30 years and employing over 600 full and part time staff.
Our company operates to the highest possible industry and professional standards which include National Security Inspectorate Guarding Gold and the Security Industry Authority Approved Contractors Scheme.
We are always looking for individuals who will improve the service that we are providing to our customers.
We have an exciting opportunity available to join Constant Security Services as an Dedicated Area Relief Officer in the Rotherham and Sheffield area. This will be to cover multiple industrial sites for one of the worlds leading steel manufacturing companies.
You will be required to work a mixture of day and night shifts, working to a 4 on 4 off shift pattern, plus additional duties when available, providing an average of 42 hours a week.
Some of the duties will include:
- Undertaking patrols and inspections in accordance to the site specific assignment instructions
- Performing lock and unlock duties
- Ensuring no unauthorised persons access sites
- Operating a weighbridge
- Assisting staff and visitors on site
- Maintaining that all incidents are logged and reported to the control room
- Ensuring Health and Safety polices are adhered to
What We offer:
- Full training will be provided by our team of experienced supervisors
- Full Uniform will be provided as standard free of charge
- Competitive rates of pay
- Fuel allowance paid after first 10 miles
- Double time on bank holidays
- On going training and development
- Overtime opportunities
- Auto enrolment pension schemes
- Career development opportunities
Security officer requirements:
- Experience working in the security industry is preferred but not essential
- Valid Frontline SIA Licence, either Security Guarding or Door Supervisor is desirable
- Flexibility with working hours including days and nights, weekends and shift lengths
- Good communication skills verbally and written
- Smart and Presentable
- 5 year checkable work history in line with BS 7858
- Report writing skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to think on their feet and excellent decision making skills
- Valid UK Driving Licence
If you would like to join our growing team and want to progress in the industry with a company who operates to a high standard please click on apply, or visit our website and complete an online application form.
Please be aware, due to the high volumes of applications for some vacancies, unfortunately on some occasions it may not be possible to respond to all candidate.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract, Permanent
Salary: £8.44 /hour
- SIA Licence (Preferred)
- Full UK Driving Licence (Preferred)
- First Aid at Work (Preferred)