- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Sentinel Group Security Limited was formed in July 2005 specialising in effective and personalised security services. We provide security services to some of the leading companies in retail, construction and Hospitals across the UK.
An immediate start for the right candidate.
- A fantastic communicator with outstanding customer service skills;
- Able to provide a high-quality corporate service to the customer, at the specified site, in full compliance with the applicable Assignment Instructions and following job and site training;
- Available to work weekends and occasionally nights.
- Able to provide a full 5-year employment history for screening & vetting.
- Available to work night shifts (4 on; 4 off) 19:00 - 07:00 with enhanced overtime rates.
Main duties include;
- Maintaining access control for employees and visitors on site
- Conducting external patrols diligently, completing all check calls are made in full accordance with Assignment Instructions
- Completing all required documentation on site each day
- Managing the flow of HGV deliveries and contacting the relevant departments
- Dealing with any incident or occurrence in accordance with the site-specific Assignment Instructions and to report such incidents promptly as per the company's reporting procedures
- Booking on and off duty via automated system
- Diligently take and hand over every duty shift ensuring that a full check of the DOB is carried out on each takeover of duty
- Ensuring that all site equipment is signed for on each shift changeover
- Help to maintain a compliant working environment in the food industry
Additional duties include;
- Encouraging the company's mission statement in all actions
- Supporting the business to maintain contract service levels
- Encouraging and fostering a good team relationship
- Following Health & Safety procedures and working in a safe manner
- Seeking variety and welcoming new developments and be adaptable to change
- Providing a high-quality service to our customer, at the specified site, in full compliance with the Assignment Instructions
- Ensuring personal appearance/hygiene of the highest standard and adhering to uniform dress standards always
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £8.85 /hour
- customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
- SIA (Required)