- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Successful applicants will be required to work a mixture of days, nights and weekends on a 'three-in / three-off' rota, Part Time and Full Time positions available.
All applicants must have a valid SIA Licence and a checkable 5-year work history.
Maintains safe and secure environment for customers and employees by patrolling and monitoring premises and personnel.
- Secures premises and personnel by patrolling property; monitoring surveillance equipment; inspecting buildings, equipment, and access points; permitting entry.
- Obtains help by sounding alarms.
- Prevents losses and damage by reporting irregularities; informing violators of policy and procedures; restraining trespassers.
- Controls traffic by directing drivers.
- Completes reports by recording observations, information, occurrences, and surveillance activities; interviewing witnesses; obtaining signatures.
- Maintains environment by monitoring and setting building and equipment controls.
- Maintains organisation's stability and reputation by complying with legal requirements.
- Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer's instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Qualifications and Skills
Surveillance Skills, Deals with Uncertainty, Judgment, Objectivity, Dependability, Integrity, Safety Management, Professionalism, Reporting Skills
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- Security: 1 year (Preferred)
- SIA (Required)