- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Are you looking for a new opportunity as a Security Officer? A step towards your new career? Or maybe you want to move up a level and take on more responsibility?
Look no further as we have an exciting opportunity for an experienced, multi-talented and highly skilled Security Officer to provide a safe and secure working environment for our site.
- £8.50 per hour.
- The opportunity of joining the AP Security Health scheme
- Full time contract
The successful Security Officer will undertake the following duties: Duties include, but are not limited to;
- Be customer facing and greet clients in a professional manner
- Ensure all staff members and visited are safely inducted into the building
- Patrol of exterior areas
- Locking and unlocking clients property and ensuring sites are secured
- Foot patrol of interior/exterior areas of assigned locations
- Observe and report suspicious activities and persons
- Write detailed narrative reports and maintain daily occurrence books
- Enforce rules, regulations, policies, procedures, and respond to emergency situations requiring security assistance and alarm activation
- Liaise with the 24 Hour Control Room Supervisors on any issues found whilst working
- Must possess a valid SIA Door Supervisor License, or have applied and subsequently be issued such a license prior to employment.
- As a condition of employment, employee must successfully complete a background investigation.
- As a condition of continued employment, employees must maintain current active status of SIA Licence at all times, and must have there licence on display at all times while on duty.
- Must display exceptional customer service and communication skills.
- Security: 2 years
- Valid SIA Badge
- Right to work documents
- Experience in working within the security industry
If our Security Officer position is right for you and you match our criteria of highly honed skills and qualities - please apply today with no hesitation, we want to hear from you!
We look forward to receiving your CV.
About the company
AP Security is an award winning security company with two decades of experience in the UK market, providing a complete range of services from consultancy and on-site crowd management at resource intensive events, to corporate security officers, building managers and CCTV control room staff.
AP Security does not to discriminate against any employee or job applicant because of race, marital status, religion, nationality, sex, sexual orientation, disability, or age
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
Salary: £8.50 /hour
- security: 2 years (Required)
- SIA (Required)