- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Security Officer £9.00 per hour - Permanent
Cordant Security are currently recruiting for a Retail Mobile Relief officer to join our Retail security team in the Essex (CM1 4UX) area. You will be asked to cover multiple sites across our prestigious client base.
We are seeking highly experienced customer-focused individuals with a wish to succeed and a willingness to work within a team in a challenging/busy environment.
Responsibilities of the Retail Mobile Relief Officer:
- Ensure the safety and security of staff and customers within the working environment
- Act as a visual deterrent
- Liaising with Police and other emergency services
- Report writing
- Any other retail mobile relief security officer associated tasks as required
Job Requirements of the Retail Mobile Relief Officer:
- A Valid SIA License - Frontline Door Supervisor or Security Guarding
Flexibility to adapt to operational needs
- Be able to provide all the documentation and vetting information requested which includes you being able to supply a full 5 year work/education history
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral
- Ability to deter anti-social behaviour, theft and criminal activities
- Must be reliable and punctual
- A full UK driving licence and access to own transport is essential due to the sites you will be asked to cover; you will be working across a number of assignments and may be asked to cover up to a 50+ mile radius
Incentives for the Retail Mobile Relief Officer:
- Business mileage paid weekly excluding the first 10 miles each way
- Up to 40 hours per week, covering a mixture of days, lates and weekends
- 28 days annual leave per year inclusive of bank holidays
- HSF Health Care Plan
- Company Pension
- Full and ongoing training
- Career development
- A range of employee discounts for the purchase of good and services available after the initial 6 month period of employment.
Cordant Security Ltd is a nationwide company with a diverse employee team and we welcome applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates.
We have opportunities available across the UK in a variety of roles and offer genuine paths to career progression and a range of employee benefits.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer
- Security Guard
- security guard