- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
UK Protection Ltd are the UK’s leading luxury security provider. Providing security services to some of the world’s leading luxury brands and blue chip companies.
UK Protection Ltd are looking to recruit Security Officers for a high end jewellery retailer.
Candidates will have previous security experience and excellent customer service.
In-house training will be provided for site specific locations. This is a Self-Employed position.
- The ideal candidate will be very well presented and capable of working in a high value jewellery boutique environment.
- The nature of this role demands good flexibility
- Theft / Robbery Prevention
- Incident response, control and reporting
- Excellent appearance (black well fitted suit, white shirt, black clean smart shoes)
- Reliable and punctual
- Good communication skills
- Has strong work ethics, honesty and integrity
- Ability to work on your own and be part of a team
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Good written communication skills
- You will be required to submit the following information prior to the interview stage
- Current SIA licence – Door Supervisor as a minimum
- Driving Licence
- Utility Bill and Bank Statement (no more than 3 months old)
- You must also be registered as Self Employed and be able to provide proof of your UTR number to us
- We also need you to submit a completed Docusign with personal information - incorporated into this will be a 5 years verifiable employment history (in accordance with BS 7858:2012)
- Previous experience within security, preferably with loss prevention knowledge and in a front of house environment
If you feel you have the skills and would like to be considered for an interview please send us your CV and please ensure you include your telephone number.
UK Protection Ltd is committed to equal opportunities. We welcome applications from candidates irrespective of ethnic origin, sex, gender reassignment, marital status, religious belief, sexual orientation, disability, marriage / civil partnership or age. We will look at every applicant on its own merit.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £10.00 /hour
- retail security: 1 year (Preferred)
- Chelmsford, Essex (Preferred)
- SIA Door Supervisor Licence (Required)