- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
We are looking to recruit a permanent member of staff to join the Cash in Transit Division based at our Leigh Depot.
The position is full time and permanent working Monday to Friday 15:30 to 00:30 hours and involves a variety of duties.
Duties include but are not limited to: - - Ensuring the depot is secure at all times by conducting regular patrols of the premises
- Controlling entry and exit to permitted vehicles only
- Refueling vehicles
- Conducting mileage and vehicle checks and reporting the relevant information to the management team
- Loading and unloading of vehicles as and when required
- Maintenance and cleaning of the outside premises/vehicle yard
- Conducting Cash in Transit Delivery duties as and when required
- Any other associated duties requested by management
The successful applicant must have: - - A full valid UK Driving Licence held for a minimum of 3 years
- A 10 year checkable history
Ideally the applicant will have 7.5t Licence along with full CPC, however this is not essential.
In return we offer weekly pay, double time for bank holidays, in addition to a contributory pension scheme. Full training and funding for an SIA Licence is provided.
Should you wish to apply for this role please apply directly to the company.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £9.58 /hour
- Driving License held for a minimum of 3 year's (Required)