- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Security Risk Analyst - Glasgow - 3 months
Harvey Nash's Glasgow based client is currently looking for a contract Security Risk Analyst with current experience in using Microsoft Office 365 Security and Compliance Centre, including:
- Using the Microsoft Office 365 Security and Compliance Centre tool set to record, produce metrics and report infosec risks to the Programme.
- Ensuring security risks are being managed and controls identified and reported on in compliance with GDPR, DPA 2018, ISO 27001 and the National Cyber Security Centre.
- Working with an ISO 27001 Information Security Management System.
- Providing mitigation techniques and supporting risk owners in deploying controls to mitigate risks.
Knowledge and Experience required for the post include - - Previous evidential skills as a risk analyst.
- Using all Microsoft Office 365 Security and Compliance centre tools, including risk reporting and secure score software.
- ISO 27001 ISMS implementation experience.
- Must have excellent communication skills.
- Knowledge of risk assessment approach & methodologies.
- Relevant information security certification such as CompTIA S+
You must have excellent interpersonal skills, be flexible in your approach and have solid problem solving skills.