- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Leading a team to ensure the security and safety of customers, stock, premises and colleagues for a prestigious international retailer.
Working in a luxury fashion retail store, you’ll be responsible for a range of duties including:
- Supervising a team of Security Officers, ensuring they provide an active and professional presence, including preventing and detecting stock loss
- Working closely with client representatives, customers and colleagues to resolve queries
- Attending and managing emergencies, including fire evacuation, first aid, conflict management and physical intervention
- Investigating and writing detailed reports on incidents, liaising with police and other third parties as necessary
- Maintaining rotas and records using computer- and paper-based systems
Hours of work are between 0700 and 2230, Monday – Sunday. Shift pattern is normally 4-on / 4-off, or 4-on / 2-off, but as a member of a small team you will need to be flexible to support your colleagues as required.
Experience as a Security Supervisor or Team Leader is essential, and to succeed in this role you will also need:
- An SIA Door Supervision (DS) or Security Guarding (SG) license
- Excellent team-working, organisation and interpersonal skills
- Clear and confident communication skills to interact with clients, customers and colleagues.
- High standards of personal appearance and presentation
- The ability to remain calm and professional under pressure
- Good computer literacy and administration skills
- Five years’ checkable history, right to work and references
- To pass a criminal records check (CRC) to the required standards
Full training, uniform and health and safety equipment (PPE) are provided.
Established in 1987, ICTS specialises in the provision of integrated security and customer services within the most demanding environments. ICTS works with major public attractions, leisure, financial, retail, public sector, transport and government bodies. We take our commitment to principles of fairness and mutual respect for people of all faiths and cultures seriously and we expect our employees to do the same.
In order to apply for this vacancy, you must be able to supply the required answers to the following questions:
Do you have a valid Door Supervisor (DS) or Security Guarding (SG) SIA licence?
Can you provide original evidence of your right to work within the UK?