- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £18,000.00 - £20,000.00 gross per year
£18,000 - £20,000
A well established firm of accountant in Wilmslow is seeking a confident Semi-Senior to join its established finance team.
Working for a business that has seen year on year growth you will be given a personal portfolio of clients to manage, this will include meeting your clients, enabling you to build long lasting relationships.
The business is widely recognised as one of the regions leading recruiters, largely due to the time and money that they invest in their staff.
They are a certified training provider and your duties will include:
* Responsible for the preparation of accounts for sole trader, partnerships and limited company accounts
* Preparing limited company accounts to completion stage
* Preparing Self Assessment Tax Returns for Sole Traders, Individuals and Directors
* Preparing VAT returns for standard and flat rate clients
* Visiting client premises for monthly book keeping
* Monthly management accounts and P & L services
Anyone applying for the role must have previous accounts experience including:
* Minimum of 6 months at a firm of accountants
* Excellent communication skills
* Ability to work to strict deadlines
* Professional and well presented
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone looking to become qualified within a firm of accountants, therefore to apply please contact or call