- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
We’re a small tax-focused firm of Chartered accountants based in Central London that provides both advisory and compliance-based services to a range of clients, from high net-worth individuals to small and medium-sized businesses.We’re looking for a suitable candidate as follows:
• Title: Semi-senior Accountant
• Qualification: ACCA or ACA qualified.
• experience: Minimum two years in practice.
Basically, the candidate is expected to look after a portfolio of clients where the typical tasks would include:
• Preparation of statutory accounts and filing it with the Co House.
• Preparation of corporation tax computation and filing tax returns.
• Filing confirmation statements, PSC returnsand other returns with the Co House.
• Updating statutory records
• Preparing and filing VAT returns
• Payroll production, accounting and filing returns.
• Workplace pension compliance
• Preparing and filing personal tax returns.
Software used: We use Xero, Sage, Taxcalc, IRIS payroll, VT software, and Moneysoft.