- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Randstad Education is seeking an SEN Science Teacher to work in the Blackpool and Flyde area.
Science is an intriguing and fascinating subject area. If you have the knowledge and are keen to share this with young people, then this teaching role in a SEN school could be of great interest.
You will be required to keep up to date with new trends and educational developments in the world of Science which should be used as a basis for your teaching. Your passion, enthusiasm and knowledge of the subject will help you lead the next generation of experts.
An SEN school based in Blackpool are wishing to appoint a Science Teacher to start work from January 2020 working across KS3/KS4.
* Planning and preparing lessons in line with the national curriculum.
* Marking and assessing pupils work and ensuring they are on track.
* Managing behaviour in line the school policy.
* Working closely with the SLT team.
* Attending parents evening.
* Working alongside other members of the Science department.
You must demonstrate:
* Experience of teaching Science successfully at secondary level
* Excellent subject knowledge and a passion for Science
* Flexibility, resilience and excellent organisational skills
* An ability to be a strong team player
* Competitive salary.
* Supporting and nurturing a young pupil.
* Exciting and fun environment.
* Flexible working hours and days. Responsibilities:
* To support pupils in class and during the school day and to manage
Does this sound like a role you would be interested in? Don't miss out, apply today to change your career path and enjoy that 'new start' Please contact Rio on 01772 259 966 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss opportunities and we can arrange a meeting to have a chat and get you ready for work!
ability to track progression in attainment,behaviour management,building relationships,classroom management,de-escalation techniques,empathy,experience in administering medication,experience in managing challenging behaviour,experience with autism spectrum disorders,experience with learning difficulties,experience with social emotional mental health,speech and language therapy experience qualification