- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Do you hold QTS in Primary or Secondary Education? Are you an experienced teacher or looking for a career in Alternative Provision?
Protocol Education is supporting local schools with their September recruitment given the difficulties presented by the current situation. We are recruiting for Specialist teachers to work with young people experiencing a variety of social, emotional and mental health issues resulting in behaviour that challenges. As such we are looking for SEN teachers who are resilient and adaptable in their approaches to education. Positive behaviour management skills are key to helping young people transition back in mainstream schooling where possible.
• PGCE or equivalent degree with QTS or NQT status.
• Positive behaviour management skills, communication skills and resilience
• Recent experience teaching or working withSEMH and challenging behaviour.
• Commitment to raising attainment
• Adaptable to each child's needs and capabilities
• Must have DBS on the update service or willing to obtain this.
Candidates will benefit from:
• Competitive pay
• Access to CPD through Protocol Education
• Commitment from Protocol to finding the right school for you.
• Support through all placements
If you have these qualities and want to work with Protocol in a role which will make a difference to a young person's life then please contact Emily at (url removed) or call (phone number removed)
About the company