- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Are you enthusiastic about working as a Teaching Assistant in SEN? Do you have experience working with learners with PMLD? Do you have the experience we're looking for? Then please consider an application to Randstad Education!
We currently require a SEN Teaching Assistant to join our books to undertake a full-time long-term supply booking starting September 2019 in an SEN school based on the Wirral. The job will be term-time only and will continue for at least two terms, and is a great opportunity to work as part of a committed department. The role will involve supporting learners with their educational and on occasion personal needs.
- Support students aged 11 -19 with complex needs.
- Support students with ADHD & Autism.
- Support learners with their development and independence.
Our staff have a well-deserved reputation as being the best in Merseyside and as a reward for your hard work and commitment you will benefit from:
- a dedicated, professional and friendly consultant and a branch with 24 hour on-call facility
- competitive rates of pay paid weekly, which are fully compliant under the Agency Workers Regulations (AWR, 2011)
- commitment to your continuing professional development through free training including safeguarding
- 'recommend a friend' bonus worth up to £300
- being part of a highly respected supply team and developing your own reputation within it, especially through various rewards like 'Candidate of the Term'
As the successful SEN Teaching Assistant candidate you will have:
- A strong knowledge of working with learners with complex needs.
- Experience working in a SEN setting.
- Excellent behaviour management skills
- A strong work ethic and a professional attitude
Randstad Education is the UK Market Leader for recruitment within education. We have been helping teachers and support staff to find temporary and permanent roles in schools, colleges and nurseries for nearly twenty years. Working with over 2500 schools each week, our staff support over 135,000 children every day across the country, so we can find the right match for your skills. The Liverpool branch is one of the oldest and busiest in the country and has a dedicated team of consultants working across primary, secondary and SEN, and we now also have a dedicated section looking after School Support roles such as Technicians, Administration and Finance.
We are proud to support a diverse portfolio of schools across Merseyside, so even if this job or location is not suitable, we would still like to hear from you regarding your relevant experience, as we may have other roles available in schools, temporary or permanent, short-or long-term, full or part-time, which may be a better match. All candidates will be subject to Randstad Education's child protection and UK eligibility checks. If you are suitable, an interview would be offered immediately and you could start work in the new academic year.
To discuss this in more detail, please contact John Richey, your specialist consultant, via email or telephone at the Liverpool branch of Randstad Education.