- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- BROMLEY KENT
SEND Maths Teacher, Bromley
- Maths Teacher in an EBD Unit
- KS2 - KS4
- Attractive rates of pay
- Free CPD and constant support
Empowering Learning are currently looking for a Maths Teacher to teach small classes of up to 6 across Year 6 - 11. The school is a Pupil Referral Unit, so experience with Challenging Behaviour, ASC and ADHD is desirable. The role is to start February 2019 on a full time, long term basis, temporary to permanent.
The PRU is based in Bromley, all classes have 1 - 2 TA's / LSA's. The PRU is a challenging environment with a strong team of friendly and passionate staff.
The PRU are looking to recruit teachers of quality to provide the children with consistency in their learning and raise their attainment levels and a humanities teacher is required. Other subject specialities are also beneficial and will be considered.
SEND Maths Teacher - Job Responsibilities
- Ability to engage with and inspire students
- The flexibility to get involved with extra-curricular activities
- Ability to plan and deliver effectively differentiated lessons across the curriculum with the additional classroom support.
What's in It for you as a SEND Maths Teacher
- Excellent rates of pay (£125 - £185)
- Fantastic opportunities for professional development
- The chance to work within a dynamic and forward-thinking department
- To open more opportunities to children with less advantage
Teacher Job Requirements
- Legal right to work in the UK
- Hold QTS or a UK recognised equivalent teaching qualification
- Subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, or overseas Police clearances (if applicable)
- SEN Experience
- Curriculum knowledge
If you are interested in this position then please contact Ryan on or email your CV to
- Emotional and Behavioural difficulties
- Moderate and Severe learning difficulties
- Speech and language communication difficulties