- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Are you a housing officer with neighbourhood services experience looking for your next opportunity? Do you have experience working with antisocial behaviour cases and tenancy enforcement?
We are recruiting for aSenior ABATE Officerto work with a public sector employer in the wider Norwich area. This position is a temporary vacancy for 3 months ongoing, where you will be required to work full-time at 37 hours a week, with a pay rate of £16.65.
- Providing 1:1 casework supervision to ABATE case officers, including casework consultation for all case officers on specific aspects of cases and supporting officersin their case management
- Delivering and contributing to annual appraisal processes for staff, and observing and managing performance
- Handling cases of a complex and and difficult nature
- Dealing with escalated calls to give customers a high quality service, delivering effective commnications
- Representing ABATE at case conferences, panels and meetings as directed, liaising with key statutory and non-statutory stakeholders
- Consulting with key ABATE partners including the Constabulary and also domestic violence services
The successful candidate willhave:
- A minimum of two years successfully working in the field of antisocial behaviour
- Housing experience, with knowledge of tenancy management practices
- Line management experience
- Presentation skills and the ability to liaise with key stakeholders
- Up to date knowledge of antisocial behaviour legislation and best practice
- Availability at short notice
Please apply now or send your CV to or call
Please note that due to the high number of applications we anticipate that we will receive for this post, if you have not heard from us within 5 working days then your application has been unsuccessful.
Benefits of being a Reed temporary employee:
- Weekly Pay
- Holiday Pay – 28 days per annum
- Guaranteed offers of work
- Reed Rewards
- Life Assurance
- Training & Development
- Reed Discount Club
- Eye Test & Spectacle Vouchers
- Reimbursed Police Checks
- E-Account for timesheets, payslips etc.
- Professional Temping Agreement
- First and Secondary points of contact