- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £23,000.00 - £25,000.00 gross per year
- Milton Keynes
Senior Account Manager
£23,000 basic plus commission
As a Senior Account Manager, you will be required to generate revenue through account management of large client accounts as well as generation of new business accounts. You will be driven by targets and a confident and friendly communicator.
Key responsibilities of the Senior Account Manager will include:
- Effectively manage, maintain and grow revenues for an established portfolio of existing large customers
- Identify new business opportunities through lead generation, prospect calling, research and business development
- Efficiently and effectively manage and resolve customer queries
- Prospect and where needed visit new potential business
- Reactivate lapsed accounts
- Review customer expenditure on ongoing basis to ensure product orders are maintained and grown
- Setting up of appropriate pricing schedules in line with company objectives
- Achievement of sales targets as set by the company
- Delivery of agreed KPI's
- Agreed new business revenue generation
We are looking for someone with:
- Strong telephone sales and customer service skills
- Professional, target driven, flexible in approach and confident
- A good team player
- Strong analytical capability - confident working with commercial sales data to make recommendations and decisions
- Proficient written and oral communication skills
- High computer literacy skills, to include Word and Excel
- Strong planning and organising skill with the ability to effectively manage workload
Role advertised: 11 July 2019
If you feel you have what it takes, please apply today because we'd love to hear from you!
WE WOULD PREFER YOUR CV IN WORD FORMAT
Ascendant Recruitment is one of Milton Keynes and Northampton's leading recruitment companies, with PA/Administration, Customer Service, Human Resources, Finance and Temporary divisions. Ascendant Recruitment operates as an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and an Employment Business for temporary recruitment. For more information on our current vacancies please visit and like/follow us on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.
If this isn't your perfect role, register with us and let us find it for you.
- Account Management
- Customer Service