- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
A rare and exciting new opportunity for an experienced, organised and motivated Account Manager with e-commerce, retail category management, agency and brand experience. Working from home four days a week, the ideal candidate will be managing projects for top world FMCG and E-commerce brands for my international client.
* Developing and maintaining lasting relationships with client(s) and retailers
* Analysis of client presence of e-retailers throughout the entire customer journey, identifying areas for improvement as well as offering recommendations
* Understanding customer behavioural trends through testing whilst proactively generating ideas to optimise content
* Developing more advanced E-retailer execution ideas for the client by competition analysis
* Building upon ad hoc client briefs to support the client in retailer meetings
* Managing and developing a team of e-merchandisers
* Minimum of 3 years of relevant work experience, particularly with FMCG brands
* Excellent understanding of the e-commerce process from purchase analysis, promotion capabilities, targeting and branding.
* In-depth knowledge and understanding of UK E-retailers particularly Amazon, Argos, Boots, Superdrug and Grocery.
* Experience with E-commerce content creation & optimization
* Ability to analyse data, draw conclusions and recommend solutions
* Excellent presentation skills - ability to transfer data & recommendations into clear presentations
* Experience in customer/client servicing
* Solid ability to cross and up-sell and negotiate
* Experience in working with Amazon Seller or Vendor Central
* Readiness for short-term business trips
* Stellar interpersonal skills and assertiveness
* Independence, proactivity, can-do attitude