- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
A fantastic opportunity has become available for a Senior Accountant to join an established, professional and highly reputable accountancy firm in Bromborough. Based in impressive offices, this forward thinking firm offer a varied and specialist service to a diverse book of clients including audit, tax, business planning and accountancy.
The successful candidate will join the firm in a Senior Accountant position, however the role can offer much more variation on a day to day basis. Working closely with the Partners, the Accountant will work in a client facing role, attending regular meetings and taking on an advisory role by reviewing the whole client business and providing advice in areas other than accounts. You will also be responsible for overseeing two Accounts Assistants and taking on specialist or technical work.
This vacancy is best suited to a candidate with a strong background in accountancy practice, who is either ACA / ACCA Qualified, nearly qualified or QBE.
Working in a friendly and experienced team, the successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Accounts preparation for limited companies, sole traders and partnerships. Along with being responsible for discussing the results with the clients either in person or over the phone.
- Involvement in statutory audits, including being involved in planning the audit, leading the audit fieldwork and completion of files for manager review.
- Assisting, and where necessary helping train clients on accounting software, and showing them how to get the best from their own resources.
- Preparation of management accounts and discussing the results with clients in order to assist them in their business.
- Preparation of corporation tax and personal tax returns.
- Preparation and review of Vat returns.
Essential Requirements are:
- 4 years plus experience in public practice
- Candidates who are ACCA/ACA qualified, QBE candidates or close to completing exams will be considered
- Strong IT skills including Microsoft Office, Sage, Quickbooks and Xero Accounts
- Confident and professional communication skills
This is a varied and interesting role that can offer the successful candidate variation and the chance to work in a client facing, business advisory position. My client is a firm that truly believes in progression and development of their staff and can offer a fantastic remuneration package alongside opportunities for growth. Full study support will also be provided. If you meet the above requirements for the accounts position, then please apply using the link below.
The above vacancy is only one of many that we are handling. Marshall Moore Practice division specialises in recruiting all types of practice vacancies for both temporary and permanent assignments including:
- Audit Senior/Accounts Senior/Tax Senior and Semi-Senior
- Audit Manager
- Corporate Finance Specialist
- Transactional Service Analyst
- Partner and Practice Manager
Marshall Moore is a leading specialist recruitment consultancy. If you would like a confidential discussion about your requirements, please don't hesitate to call Marshall Moore at our Liverpool office. Alternatively submit your CV for immediate consideration and you will be contacted by one of our specialist consultants.
About the company