- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £60,000.00 - £80,000.00 gross per year
An opportunity has arisen for an Analog IC Design Engineer to join a start up company based in London working on cutting edge technology for the medical sector.
Working with an established team you will be working on the design, verification and layout of Analog/Mixed Signal ICs as well as managing the EDA/CAD environment which requires being familiar with the Cadence family of IC design tools, interacting with foundries, installing and maintaining PDKs. The CAD Support requirements of the role will represent a sub element of the position and the primary job function will be Analog IC Design.
Experience is required in some or all of the following:
- Analog front-end design
- Design experience in ADCs (Analog to Digital converters), exposure to SAR and Sigma-Delta converters is ideal.
- Experience with Mixed-Signal behavioural languages (VerilogA, VerilogAMS, SpectreHDL, etc.)
- Understanding of ESD and latch-up.
- Solid understanding of physical, electrical, and DFM rules for CMOS processes.
- Experience of layout and schematic verification
- CAD tools i.e. Cadence
- Knowledge in PDKs (processs design kits)
You should have a practical, self-motivated approach to your work: creatively debugging and proactively overcoming design challenges and will have the drive to learn, adapt, and solve difficult yet practical challenges. An interest and a background in device development for medical applications is ideal.
If you feel you have what it takes to be a valuable member of a growing team working on advanced technology, then contact Leon at IC Resources today.